PENNSYLVANIA COMMUNITY ON TRANSITION CONFERENCE 2019
Date: July 17, 2019 - July 18, 2019
Each year the PA Community on Transition Conference brings together a diverse community of stakeholders to share information, explore resources, and gain knowledge regarding successful practices in secondary transition.
The conference attracts more than 800 participants annually. Attendees include educators, students, family members, youth leaders, therapists, agency personnel, vocational rehabilitation staff, and many others.
The conference will take place July 17th – July 18th, 2019 at the Penn Stater Conference Center in State College Pennsylvania.
Conference registration will be available online May 3, 2019, at www.pattan.net.
The conference planning team is requesting proposals from individuals or groups to present on a wide array of subject matter including:
- navigation of the education system and
- transition process for students and families;
- current research;
- practical applications for the classroom and the job site;
- identification and development of support systems; and
- setting a personalized vision for a meaningful life.
The following session types are requested:
- youth panel discussions,
- family member panel discussions,
- the community of practice sessions,
- interactive presentations, and
- presentations introducing resources and information.
Proposal submitters will have the option of selecting their preferred session length. 60 and 90 minutes sessions will be available at this year’s conference.
Proposals must be submitted via online application at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2019TransitionPA
Proposal Deadline – January 30, 2019Please direct any questions regarding a proposal submission to email@example.com