Parent-Child Interaction Therapy Statewide Networking Conference on Monday, March 25th 2019.
Date: March 25, 2019
Mon, March 25, 2019 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
- Venue: The Nittany Lion Inn | 200 W Park Ave, State College, PA 16803
Early Bird Registration $80 per person available 12/21/18 - 2/14/19
Regular Registration $110 per person available 2/15/19 - 3/21/19
Final Registration $140 per person available 3/22/19 - 3/25/19
- Food: A continental breakfast, buffet lunch, and afternoon snack are included as part of your conference registration.
- Continuing Education: We anticipate that CEUs will be available at an additional cost for PCIT International CEs and the American Psychological Association (APA).
- The APA is a preapproved provider for continuing education in Pennsylvania for LSW/LCSW/LMFT/LPC.
- To view additional details about the speakers and schedule, please refer to the brochure below.
- For questions, please contact Gwen Burkholder at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Target Audience: We welcome parents, clinicians, supervisors, and administrators as well as child system partners such as child welfare staff, educators, managed care representatives, and medical providers to attend.
FOR REGISTRATION :